Board of Directors
Board of directors of B2Holding with extensive experience from debt purchasing and financial services.
Harald L. Thorstein Chair of the Board, independent from shareholders and management
- Chair of the Board since May 2020.
- Leader of the Remuneration Committee.
- Founder and Managing Partner of the London based advisory company Arkwright London Ltd. He has previously held positions in Seatankers Management and DnB Markets (Corporate Finance).
- Extensive board experience, including Aktiv Kapital, Axactor, SFL Corp and Seadrill. Currently Chair of the Board at Altus Intervention Holdings AS, Aquaship AS and Jacktel AS, and board member of Odfjell Drilling Ltd.
- MSc in Industrial Economics and Technology Management – with specialization within Finance and Optimization.
Trygve Lauvdal Board member. Represents the second-largest shareholder, Rasmussengruppen AS.
- Board member since May 2020 and from 2013 to 2018.
- Member of the Remuneration Committee.
- Investment director at Rasmussengruppen AS. Prior to this, he worked nine years as an equity analyst in DNB, specializing in the technology, industrial and renewable energy sectors.
- Several board positions in Norwegian companies, among others, Avantor AS, Net1 International Holding AS and Shearwater Geoservices AS.
- PhD in Engineering Cybernetics from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Adele Bugge Norman Pran Board member, independent
- Board member since May 2018.
- Leader of the Audit Committee.
- Management consultant, Board Professional and Investor.
- Professional experience from private equity and M&A consulting. Partner and CFO in Herkules Capital for 12 years.
- Chair of the Board of Zalaris ASA and member of the board of, among others, ABG Sundal Collier ASA, Argentum Asset Management AS, Bane Nor SF and Hitec Vision AS.
- Cand. jur degree from University of Oslo, Master of Accounting from NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Kjetil Garstad Board member. Represents the shareholder Stenshagen Invest AS.
- Board member since May 2022.
- Member of the Audit Committee.
- Previously deputy board member from 2018 to 2020 and board member from 2014 to 2016.
- Analyst at Stenshagen Invest AS, a family-owned investment office. Previously Mr. Garstad was Head of Oil Services and partner in Arctic Securities.
- Member of the Board at Protector Forsikring ASA, Gaming Innovation Group Inc., Serendipity Partners Fund AS, Firda AS and Øgreid AS.
- MSc in Economics.
Grethe Wittenberg Meier Board member, independent
- Board member since May 2020. Deputy board member 2018-2020.
- CEO at PrivatMegleren AS. Previous positions include CEO at Terra Aktiv Eiendomsmegling AS, CEO at SATS AS, CEO at Vita AS and marketing director at Bank2 AS.
- Chair of the Board of Eiendom Norge AS, board member of Privatmegleren Nyeboliger AS, and Vita Group AS.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business Studies from BI Norwegian Business School.
Trond Kristian Andreassen Board member, independent
- Board member since May 2020.
- Managing owner of Vimar AS. Previous positions include CEO and Member of the Board of Avida Finans, CEO at Gothia Financial Group and CEO (Nordic, Spain and Holland and CEO Group Factoring Europe) at Arvato Financial Solutions.
- Chair of the Board of Åråsen Eiendom AS and Åråsen Stadion AS, and member of the Board of Lillestrøm Sportsklubb.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from BI Norwegian Business School.
Jessica Sparrfeldt Board member, independent
- Board member since May 2023
- Holds the position as Head of Strategy Execution in PayEx/Swedbank Pay. Previous positions include Head of Business Finance and Deputy CEO at Avida, Head of Corporate at Collector Bank and Företagsbanken at Marginalen Bank
- Board member of Alfakraft Fonder AB and SHE Invest
- DIHM degree from IHM Business School (Market Economist), project management certificate from ESI international George Washington University, UC Business School