Board of Directors
Board of directors of B2Holding with extensive experience from debt purchasing and financial services.
Jon Harald Nordbrekken Chairman and Founder
- After four years as CEO of Intrum Justitia Norway, Nordbrekken founded Aktiv Kapital in 1991, where he stayed on as CEO until 1998 and as Chairman from 1998 to 2004.
- In 2005, he founded B2Holding AS, parent to both Gothia Financial Group and Bank2.
- Gothia was sold to Herkules in 2008 and Nordbrekken stepped down as Chairman of the Board of Bank2 in 2010, before establishing the “new” B2Holding the following year.
Kari Skeidsvoll Moe Board member
- Board member since 2016.
- Head of legal at TrønderEnergi AS. Previous positions include vice president, legal manager at Norsk Hydro ASA/Norsk Hydro Brasil Ltda, and legal counsel for Norsk Hydro ASA where she was also legal manager for Hydro Energi.
- Chairman of TrønderEnergi Nett AS.
- Cand. jur degree from University of Oslo , LL.M from Humboldt Universität in Berlin and a post graduate diploma from King's College in London.
Per Kristian Spone Board member
- Board member since start-up.
- CFO of Indigo Invest AS, an investment company owned by the Bentsen family. Development of car parks, real estate and financial investments.
- Extensive Board experience.
- HRS degree ("Høyere revisorstudium") and an MSc Economics.
Niklas Wiberg Board member
- Board member since May 2018. Deputy board member 2016-2018, board member 2013-2016.
- Executive Vice President at Prioritet Group AB, Sweden's largest buyer of invoices. Prioritet Group is owned by the Wiberg family, and has app USD 300m equity.
- Magister level degree in Business with specialisation in accounting, finance and entrepeneurship.
Adele Bugge Norman Pran Board member
- Board member since May 2018.
- Management consultant, Board Professional and Investor.
- Professional experience from private equity and M&A consulting.
- Partner and CFO in Herkules Capital for 12 years.
- Board member of ABG Sundal Collier ASA, Mesta AS, Zalaris ASA and XXL ASA.
- Cand. jur degree from University of Oslo, Master of Accounting from NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Kjetil Garstad Deputy board member
- Deputy board member since May 2018. Previously board member from 2014 to 2016.
- Mr. Garstad currently works as analyst at Stenshagen Invest AS, a family owned investment office managing a concentrated portfolio of NOK 1.2bn in equities only.
- From 2007 to 2014 Mr Garstad was Head of oil services and partner in Arctic Securities.
- MSc Economics.
Grethe Wittenberg Meier Deputy board member
- Deputy board member since May 2018.
- CEO at PrivatMegleren AS. Previous positions include CEO at Terra Aktiv Eiendomsmegling AS, CEO at SATS AS, CEO at Vita AS and marketing director at Bank2 AS.
- Chairman of Eiendom Norge AS, board member of Fitness Group Nordic AS, Norges Håndballforbunds Fondsstyre (Norwegian Handball Association Fund Management) and Nyeboliger AS.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business Studies from The Norwegian Business School (BI).