History

B2Holding was established in its current form in November 2011, and the Group has since then grown rapidly. 

B2Holding is built on experience gained from the debt purchase and collection industry during and after the Nordic banking crisis of the 1990s, and this Nordic background is important for the strategy chosen.

The management team and founders have solid experience from the financial services industry. Their track records include successful ventures such as Aktiv Kapital (now PRA Group) and Gothia Financial Group (now Arvato Financial Solutions).

B2Holding utilises its knowledgebase in countries where there are debt problems to be dealt with, but where the markets for the Group's services might be more or less developed. 

October 2018

Acreditia Servicios Auxiliares, S.L. in Spain was acquired. 

May 2018
  • GI Capital Solutions S.A. ("GICS") in Portugal was acquired. 
  • B2Kapital Cyprus obtained the license to operate as a credit and servicing company. 
March 2018
  • Negociation et Achat de Creances Contentieuses (NACC) in France was acquired.
  • Interkreditt Kapital AS was established in Norway. 
January 2018

B2Kapital established by B2Holding in Cyprus. The first portfolio acquired through B2Kapital Cyprus. 

November 2017
  • B2Holding completed a EUR 200 million senior unsecured bond issue with maturity in 2022.
  • A EUR 100 million Term Loan was successfully completed.
  • Acquisition of 80% of the shares of Confirmaciónde Solicitudes de Crédito Verifica S.A. “Verifica” in Spain, with an option to acquire the remaining 20%.
September 2017

Acquisition of UAB Skolų rizikos sprendimai (“SRS”) (74%).

August 2017
  • B2Kapital Greece obtained the license for managing non-performing loans.
  • Aquisition of Credit cash Faktoring Plc, rebranded to B2Kapital Hungary. B2Holding has, as a result, a fully licensed operational platform for acquiring and managing non-performing loans in Hungary.
June 2017

Acquisition of Nordic Debt Collection A/S (Nodeco) in Denmark. This included a retail unsecured portfolio acquired from Basisbank with face value of NOK 480 million.

March 2017

Started collection activities in Czech Republic. First portfolio was acquired through B2Kapital Czech Republic.

February 2017
  • B2Kapital s.r.l. was established in Italy.
  • Acquisition of UAB Skolų Valdymo Centras in Lithuania.
December 2016

B2Holding ASA was included in the Oslo Stock Exchange Benchmark Index (OSEBX).

November 2016
  • Established in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
  • Established in Greece.
October 2016

Acquisition of Consequence Europe in Hungary. 

September 2016

Joint Venture with EOS for the purchase of a secured mortgage portfolio and B2Kapital Portfolio Management SRL established in Romania.

June 2016
  • The Company's shares were listed on Oslo Børs.
  • Acquisition of Debt Collection Agency AD, Bulgaria and Romania.
December 2015

Investment Office established in Luxembourg. From here analysis, valuation, scoring and benchmarking is being carried out by an experienced team.

November 2015
  • B2Holding completed refinancing with a new EUR 260 million syndicated loan, increasing the investment capacity by approximately EUR 100 million.
  • B2Holding completed a EUR 150 million senior unsecured bond issue with maturity in December 2020.
December 2014

The shares were listed on NOTC, the Norwegian Over the Counter Market.

August 2014

Acquisition of ULTIMO S.A., Poland.

January 2014

Acquisition of Creditreform Latvija SIA in Latvia.

October 2013

B2Holding Kapital d.o.o was established in the Balkans.

April 2013

Acquisition of Interkreditt AS in Norway.

November 2012
  • Acquisition of OK Perintä; Finland’s third largest debt collector.
  • Acquisition of OK Incure OÜ (as a subsidiary of OK Perintä) in Estonia.
April 2012

Investment in Sileo Kapital AB, Sweden.

November 2011

Activities in B2Holding AS started.