B2Holding is headquartered in Oslo, Norway
- Joined Jon H. Nordbrekken's B2Holding (parent to Gothia and Bank2) as CEO in 2006 and again in 2012.
- Joined Aktiv Kapital as CEO in 1998 and stayed on until 2005.
- Between 1985 and 1992, Mr. Zahl held various positions in DnC (now DNB), before becoming CGC/CEO of Det norske Møbelsenter in 1992 and Manager in Sparebanken NOR in 1996.
- MSc (Econ) from Norges Handelshøyskole NHH.
- Joined B2Holding in Jan 2015, held the position of CFO until 15 January 2017.
- Mr. Henriksen held various controller positions in Elkem ASA and Poseidon AS and CFO positions in I M Skaugen ASA, Actinor Shipping ASA, Aktiv Kapital ASA and in shipping investment portfolios under ABG Sundal Collier ASA.
- MSc from Norwegian School of Economics.
- Joined B2Holding in 2013, held the position of Chief Group Controller until 15 January 2017.
- Mr. Johnsen held various positions in Orkla Finans and Elkem before operating Erling Johnsen AS from 1992 - 2000.
- He later acted as CFO in Northstar Ind. Inc. and Marine Subsea.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with major in Finance from University of Wisconsin, MBA with major in Finance from University of Chicago.
- Joined B2Holding in Jan 2015.
- Mr. Hansson has held various positions among others in Telenor Venture, Moe Securities and Hafslund Venture.
- BSc from University of Oslo in Economics and Political Science and MSc in Management from London School of Economics.
- Joined B2Holding in March 2015.
- Mr. Bobowski has held various positions among others in Arthur Andersen, AIG and Credit Agricole.
- He later joined ULTIMO, acquired by B2Holding in 2014, as CRO.
- MSc in Mathematics and Statistics from Technical University of Wrocław.
- Has worked with B2Holding since 2012.
- Previous experience includes owner of law firm Cure Advokat AS, in-house lawyer Bank2 ASA, lawyer in law firm DLA Piper DA, adviser with the tax law department of the Ministry of Finance and assistant judge.
- Mr. Moen has a law degree since 1990 and has been Partner in law firm Forsberg since 2010.
- Joined B2Holding ASA in July 2017.
- Mr. Mellbye has broad executive management experience within finance and industry from Nordea, Jordan and Frionor, and as an independent advisor. Main fields of work have been Restructuring, IT, HR and business development both locally and internationally.
- Law degree from the University of Oslo. Mr. Mellbye is also a trained Officer from the Norwegian National Guard and Coastal Artillery.
- Joined B2Holding in March 2018.
- Mr. Krogstad has held various positions among others in Aktiv Kapital, Gothia, Arvato Finance, Avida Finans and The Norwegian Football Association.
- B.Sc. in Police Studies from the Norwegian Police University College.
- Joined the B2Holding Group in 2015.
- Previous positions include Managing Director of the following companies: Easy Km Oy, GE Money Oy, Aktiv Hansa Oy.
- M.Sc.( Finance), B.A.
- Joined the B2Holding Group in 2016.
- Mr. Parfiniewicz previously held various management positions in Polish retail banks, including PBK, Credit Agricole and BNP Paribas. He also served as a CEO in PolCard (card processor) and Expander (mortgage and investments broker).
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Warsaw.
- Joined the B2Holding Group in April 2013.
- Mr. Plavcic has extensive experience from the NPL industry and previous positions include Regional Manager for Aktiv Kapital in Central Europe (Austria, Germany and Switzerland), as well as Managing Director Austria for Svea Finans.
- Studies in IT and Economics.
Martin Despov - Debt Collection Agency, Bulgaria
Gints Vins – Regional Manager, Portfolio Purchases, Baltics
Adam Parfiniewicz - CEO Ultimo S.A. / Regional Director Poland
Jens Ivar Grytten Skarbø – Interkreditt AS, Norway
Jan Pettersson – Sileo Kapital AB, Sweden
Tanja Miljanic Presecki - B2Kapital Croatia
Francesco Fedele - B2Kapital Italy
Kristina Markovic - B2Kapital Serbia and Montenegro
Dimana Vlaeva - Debt Collection Agency, Romania
Maris Baidekalns – Creditreform Latvija, Latvia
Ilija Plavcic – Regional Director Central Europe
Kari Ahlström – CEO OK Perintä Oy / Regional Director Finland and Baltics