B2Holding's head office is located in Oslo, Norway
Erik Just Johnsen Chief Executive Officer
- CEO of B2Holding ASA since August 2019.
- Joined B2Holding in 2013. Held the position of Chief Group Controller until January 2017, before becoming CFO.
- Mr. Johnsen has held various positions in Orkla Finans and Elkem before operating Erling Johnsen AS from 1992 - 2000. He later acted as CFO in Northstar Ind. Inc. and Marine Subsea.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with major in Finance from University of Wisconsin, MBA with major in Finance from University of Chicago.
André Adolfsen Chief Financial Officer
- Joined B2Holding in November 2020.
- Mr. Adolfsen has previously held several management positions with the debt industry, including Group Finance Director at Intrum and various positions within finance at Lindorff. Further, he has experience as a Senior Equity Analyst at Nordea Markets.
- Mr. Adolfsen holds an MSc in Finance from Copenhagen Business School and a BSc in Finance from BI Norwegian Business School.
Cecilie Kjelland Chief Legal, Compliance & HR Officer
- Joined B2Holding in September 2019.
- Mrs. Kjelland is Vice President in European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA).
- She has previously held various positions in Norsk Hydro ASA and Yara International ASA for 17 years including; Legal Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Head of Data Privacy.
- Law degree from University of Oslo, an LL.M. Degree from Universität Bochum and a Ph.D. in International and Comparative Sales Law from University of Freiburg. She has several publications in the fields of Corporate Governance, Company Law and International law.
Endre Solvin-Witzø Chief Investment Officer
- Joined B2Holding in October 2021.
- Mr. Solvin-Witzø has extensive experience from Financial and Professional Services. Prior experience includes senior and executive positions within CMS and specialty finance at Lowell, Intrum and Lindorff, as well as various executive positions in other industries at Cermaq, IBM and PwC.
- Mr. Solvin-Witzø holds a MSc in Information and Knowledge Management from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and a MBA in Finance from NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Rasmus Hansson Head of Commercial Strategy and Investor Relations
- Joined B2Holding in January 2015.
- Mr. Hansson has held various positions among others in Telenor Venture, Moe Securities and Hafslund Venture.
- BSc from University of Oslo in Economics and Political Science and MSc in Management from London School of Economics.
Jeremi Bobowski Chief Risk Officer
- Joined B2Holding in March 2015. Held the position as Chief Investment Officer until October 2019.
- Mr. Bobowski has held various positions among others in Arthur Andersen, AIG and Credit Agricole.
- He later joined ULTIMO, acquired by B2Holding in 2014, as CRO.
- MSc in Mathematics and Statistics from Technical University of Wrocław.
Adam Parfiniewicz Head of Unsecured Asset Management
- Joined B2Holding in 2016. Held the position as Regional Director for Poland, Finland & Baltics, until December 2019. Head of Unsecured Asset Management since October 2019.
- Mr. Parfiniewicz previously held various management positions in Polish retail banks, including PBK, Credit Agricole and BNP Paribas. He also served as a CEO in PolCard (card processor) and Expander (mortgage and investments broker).
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Warsaw.
George Christoforou Head of Secured Asset Management
- Joined B2Holding in April 2018 as CEO of B2Kapital in Greece. Held the position as Regional Director Central & South East Europe until December 2019. Head of Secured Asset Management from October 2019.
- Mr. Christoforou has held various positions in banking and corporate finance, including serving as CEO for Bank of Cyprus in Romania. He specialised in NPL management during the Greek and Cypriot financial crises and has held the position as Chief of Portfolios in the Greek single liquidation entity PQH.
- MBA from London Business School and is licensed insolvency practitioner.
Maria Haddad Chief Brand & Sustainability Officer
- Joined B2Holding in October 2018 as Regional Director for Western Europe. Chief Brand & Sustainability Officer (formerly titled Head of Corporate Development) since January 2020.
- Mrs. Haddad has held various positions at national and international levels among others as CEO of Aktiv Kapital for Spain and France with responsibilities for portfolios in Italy and Portugal, and as CEO of Arvato Financial Solutions in Spain - Bertelsmann Group. She has extensive experience in the valuation of NPL portfolios. Mrs. Haddad has been Board Member and General Secretary at the National Association in Spain (Angeco) for several years.
- Law degree from Universidad Complutense and an LL.M in Tax Law from Institute de Empresa in Madrid