B2Holding is headquartered in Oslo, Norway
Erik Just Johnsen Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Joined B2Holding in 2013. Held the position of Chief Group Controller until January 2017, before becoming CFO. CEO of the Group since August 2019.
- Mr. Johnsen has held various positions in Orkla Finans and Elkem before operating Erling Johnsen AS from 1992 - 2000. He later acted as CFO in Northstar Ind. Inc. and Marine Subsea.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with major in Finance from University of Wisconsin, MBA with major in Finance from University of Chicago.
Cecilie Kjelland Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
- Joined B2Holding in September 2019.
- Mrs. Kjelland is Vice President in European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA).
- She has previously held various positions in Norsk Hydro ASA and Yara International ASA for 17 years including; Legal Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Head of Data Privacy.
- Law degree from University of Oslo, an LL.M. Degree from Universität Bochum and a Ph.D. in International and Comparative Sales Law from University of Freiburg. She has several publications in the fields of Corporate Governance, Company Law and International law.
Rasmus Hansson Head of M&A and Investor Relations
- Joined B2Holding in Jan 2015.
- Mr. Hansson has held various positions among others in Telenor Venture, Moe Securities and Hafslund Venture.
- BSc from University of Oslo in Economics and Political Science and MSc in Management from London School of Economics.
Jeremi Bobowski Chief Risk Officer
- Joined B2Holding in March 2015. Held the position as Chief Investment Officer until October 2019.
- Mr. Bobowski has held various positions among others in Arthur Andersen, AIG and Credit Agricole.
- He later joined ULTIMO, acquired by B2Holding in 2014, as CRO.
- MSc in Mathematics and Statistics from Technical University of Wrocław.
Johannes Raschke Chief Investment Officer
- Joined B2Holding in January 2017. Held the position of Group Head of Portfolio Management until October 2019.
- Mr. Raschke has extensive experience in Finance and Investments with international listed companies and before joining B2Holding worked 6 years in Private Equity and Real Estate.
- Diploma in Business Administration from University of Applied Science in Berlin, CFA charterholder since 2016.
Tore Krogstad Head of Personnel, Improvement & Restructuring
- Joined B2Holding in March 2018. Held the position as Regional Director Scandinavia until December 2019.
- Mr. Krogstad has held various positions among others in Aktiv Kapital, Gothia, Arvato Finance, Avida Finans and The Norwegian Football Association.
- B.Sc. in Police Studies from the Norwegian Police University College.
Adam Parfiniewicz Head of Unsecured Asset Management
- Joined the B2Holding Group in 2016. Held the position as Regional Director for Poland, Finland & Baltics, until December 2019. Head of Unsecured Asset Management since October 2019.
- Mr. Parfiniewicz previously held various management positions in Polish retail banks, including PBK, Credit Agricole and BNP Paribas. He also served as a CEO in PolCard (card processor) and Expander (mortgage and investments broker).
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Warsaw.
George Christoforou Head of Secured Asset Management
- Joined the B2Holding Group in April 2018 as CEO of B2Kapital in Greece. Held the position as Regional Director Central & South East Europe until December 2019. Head of Secured Asset Management from October 2019.
- Mr. Christoforou has held various positions in banking and corporate finance, including serving as CEO for Bank of Cyprus in Romania. He specialised in NPL management during the Greek and Cypriot financial crises and has held the position as Chief of Portfolios in the Greek single liquidation entity PQH.
- MBA from London Business School and is licensed insolvency practitioner.
Maria Haddad Head of Corporate Development / CEO Verifica
- Joined the B2Holding Group in October 2018 as Regional Director for Western Europe. Head of Corporate Development since January 2020.
- Mrs. Haddad has held various positions at national and international level among others as CEO of Aktiv Kapital for Spain and France with responsibilities for portfolios in Italy and Portugal; and as CEO of Arvato Financial Solutions in Spain - Bertelsmann Group-. She has extensive experience in the valuation of NPL portfolios. Mrs. Haddad has been Board Member and General Secretary at the National Association in Spain (Angeco) for several years.
- Law degree from Universidad Complutense and a LL.M in Tax Law from Institute de Empresa in Madrid