B2Holding is headquartered in Oslo, Norway
Erik Just Johnsen Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Joined B2Holding in 2013. Held the position of Chief Group Controller until January 2017, before becoming CFO. Interim CEO since August 2019.
- Mr. Johnsen has held various positions in Orkla Finans and Elkem before operating Erling Johnsen AS from 1992 - 2000. He later acted as CFO in Northstar Ind. Inc. and Marine Subsea.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with major in Finance from University of Wisconsin, MBA with major in Finance from University of Chicago.
J.Harald Henriksen Chief Governance Officer
- Joined B2Holding in Jan 2015, held the position of CFO until 15 January 2017.
- Mr. Henriksen held various controller positions in Elkem ASA and Poseidon AS and CFO positions in I M Skaugen ASA, Actinor Shipping ASA, Aktiv Kapital ASA and in shipping investment portfolios under ABG Sundal Collier ASA.
- MSc from Norwegian School of Economics.
Cecilie Kjelland Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
- Joined B2Holding in September 2019.
- Mrs. Kjelland is Vice President in European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA).
- She has previously held various positions in Norsk Hydro ASA and Yara International ASA for 17 years including; Legal Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Head of Data Privacy.
- Law degree from University of Oslo, an LL.M. Degree from Universität Bochum and a Ph.D. in International and Comparative Sales Law from University of Freiburg. She has several publications in the fields of Corporate Governance, Company Law and International law.
Rasmus Hansson Director M&A and Investor Relations
- Joined B2Holding in Jan 2015.
- Mr. Hansson has held various positions among others in Telenor Venture, Moe Securities and Hafslund Venture.
- BSc from University of Oslo in Economics and Political Science and MSc in Management from London School of Economics.
Jeremi Bobowski Chief Investment Officer
- Joined B2Holding in March 2015.
- Mr. Bobowski has held various positions among others in Arthur Andersen, AIG and Credit Agricole.
- He later joined ULTIMO, acquired by B2Holding in 2014, as CRO.
- MSc in Mathematics and Statistics from Technical University of Wrocław.
Thor Christian Moen General Counsel
- Has worked with B2Holding since 2012.
- Previous experience includes owner of law firm Cure Advokat AS, in-house lawyer Bank2 ASA, lawyer in law firm DLA Piper DA, adviser with the tax law department of the Ministry of Finance and assistant judge.
- Mr. Moen has a law degree since 1990 and has been Partner in law firm Forsberg since 2010.
Danckert Mellbye Chief Operation Officer
- Joined B2Holding in July 2017.
- Mr. Mellbye has broad executive management experience within finance and industry from Nordea, Jordan and Frionor, and as an independent advisor. Main fields of work have been Restructuring, IT, HR and business development both locally and internationally.
- Law degree from the University of Oslo. Mr. Mellbye is also a trained Officer from the Norwegian National Guard and Coastal Artillery.
Tore Krogstad Regional Director Scandinavia
- Joined B2Holding in March 2018.
- Mr. Krogstad has held various positions among others in Aktiv Kapital, Gothia, Arvato Finance, Avida Finans and The Norwegian Football Association.
- B.Sc. in Police Studies from the Norwegian Police University College.
Adam Parfiniewicz Regional Director Poland, Finland & Baltic
- Joined the B2Holding Group in 2016.
- Mr. Parfiniewicz previously held various management positions in Polish retail banks, including PBK, Credit Agricole and BNP Paribas. He also served as a CEO in PolCard (card processor) and Expander (mortgage and investments broker).
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Warsaw.
George Christoforou CEO B2Kapital Greece / Regional Director South East Europe & Central Europe
- Joined the B2Holding Group in April 2018 as CEO of B2Kapital in Greece.
- Mr. Christoforou has held various positions in banking and corporate finance, including serving as CEO for Bank of Cyprus in Romania. He specialised in NPL management during the Greek and Cypriot financial crises and has held the position as Chief of Portfolios in the Greek single liquidation entity PQH.
- MBA from London Business School and is licensed insolvency practitioner.
Maria Haddad CEO Acreditia Servicios Auxiliares / Regional Director Western Europe
- Joined the B2Holding Group in October 2018.
- Mrs. Haddad has held various positions at national and international level among others as CEO of Aktiv Kapital for Spain and France with responsibilities for portfolios in Italy and Portugal; and as CEO of Arvato Financial Solutions in Spain - Bertelsmann Group-. She has extensive experience in the valuation of NPL portfolios. Mrs. Haddad has been Board Member and General Secretary at the National Association in Spain (Angeco) for several years.
- Law degree from Universidad Complutense and a LL.M in Tax Law from Institute de Empresa in Madrid