1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
B2HOLDING ASA (the “Company” and the “DataController”) processes your data with the purpose of the recruitment, processing, and assessment of your application for a position in the Company or the Group Companies. In this regard, it is necessary to process personal data, which protection is essential, and we pay close attention to the fulfilment of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Law on the Processing of Personal Data (Personal Data Act) of 15 June 2018.
Trade register no.: 992 249 986
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For some processing activities, B2Holding ASA and any of the affiliates of the Company (the “Group Companies”) may process your personal data in a joint controlling relationship, you will find more details in section 4.
We collect your personal data directly from you except where you provide your consent for checking your professional references from third parties. We will also obtain your personal data from them.
2. WE PROCESS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data provided by you in this form, your curriculum vitae, and your professional references where applicable, (“YourPersonalData”).
3. B2HOLDING ASA PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY TO THE EXTENT THIS INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR AND BASED ON THE FOLLOWING LEGAL BASIS:
- Under GDPR art. 6 (1) your consent in case you allowed the Company to check your labour references to third parties. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Under GDPR art. 6 (1)b processing is needed in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Under GDPR art. 6 (1) f legitimate interest of the Company for keeping Your Personal Data for the period described below in case that you are not chosen for the current vacancy, but your resume could be taken into consideration for forthcoming job vacancies.
4. WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Group Companies when for the level of the position, your application should be assessed by any of the Group of Companies. You can find the Group Companies’ data here.
Internal auditors of B2Holding when the recruitment process is within the scope of such internal audits.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
During processing, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third countries that are not subject to the European Union adequacy decision. In addition, under certain conditions, processors acting on behalf of the Company may also transfer personal data outside the EEA. In such cases, personal data will be transferred in accordance with Articles 46, 47 and 48 of the General Data Protection Regulation, especially the Standard Contractual Clauses and additional security measures.
Based on the joint-controlling relationship with the Group Companies and only under the purposes set out in section 1, your data might be transferred to the B2Holding units located out of the EEA as Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Tahiti. In such cases, the personal data will be transferred in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation articles 46, 47, or 49(1), especially, Standard Contractual Clauses with further security measures applied. The information about the transfers can be obtained through contact on the e-mail email@example.com.
6. RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be processed during the recruitment process and in case not longer than one (1) year if you have not been selected. If you have been successful in your application, your data will be processed for the entire duration of the employment relationship and otherwise for as long as necessary to achieve a particular purpose in accordance with a lawful basis (you can check the employees’ information notice on B2Holding Intranet).
Additionally, the personal data could also be processed as long as required to secure the legitimate interest of B2HOLDING ASA in case of any complaints or litigation.
7. DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
As the data subject, you have the right to:
- request the information about processed personal data;
- the access to personal data processed;
- the rectification of personal data;
- the restriction of personal data processing until, for example, the controller has verified the accuracy of the data;
- the right to withdraw your consent is it has been provided in section 8;
- the erasure of personal data; and
- the right to data portability.
To execute the rights, please contact on email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact by postal mail at PO Box 1726, Vika 0121, Oslo, Norway. Additionally, each data subject in a case related to personal data processing has the right to file a complaint to the Datatilsynet.
To execute your rights when your data is processed by the Group Companies based on a joint controlling relationship in the processing activities included in section 4, you can contact the relevant Group Company’s DPO in the following link and the supervisory authorities here. Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to any of the supervisory authorities of the Group Companies here.
8. CHECKING YOUR PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH THIRD PARTIES
You will be asked to provide your free, specific, informed, unambiguous and clear affirmative consent to the Company to ask for your labour references to third parties. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.